- What is AsOrganiser?
ArchsiteStudio Organiser is our proprietary Content Management System. It uses a web-based interface that allows you to easily update your website content through your browser, with no technical skills whatsoever. Through the easy to learn, intuitive interface of AsOrganiser, you can*:
- change all the text content of your site, including Menu and Page titles, Category and Project titles and descriptions, and contact details.
- add, rename, turn on/off Portfolio Categories and the Press page.
- add, rename, sort, turn on/off, or delete Projects.
- upload, sort, or delete Project Images.
- upload or delete Press Cuttings.
*some features may not be available in all plans, for a detailed list of features available with each plan, please see the Plan Comparison table.
- What is AsDesigner?
ArchsiteStudio Designer is our proprietary web-based WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Point & Click website template designer. You access it through your browser with a username and password. You can change the look and feel of your entire website by simply selecting a few preset elements and changing their properties. You can*:
- change all background color, border thickness, border color, or style of every or all elements (boxes and text boxes)
- change the text style, color, and size of all text elements
- upload and change the background image of each and every element
- change the global colors and settings of the entire website
- change visibility of every element
- change the highlight style of the menu elements and image buttons
- upload and set your logo accross the site
- change position and size of each element with pixel accuracy
- open and save your changes to different templates
- select your prefered design to make live instantly
*some features may not be available in all plans, for a detailed list of editable properties available with each plan, please see the Editable Element Properties table.